Tuesday 6 December 2011

More goodness

Those of you that know me, know that I love me some free software. I am one of those that uses Firefox, OpenOffice, Audicity (a free sound recorder/editor), etc. I also like to surf a bit and find some tasty mp3s from the various music blogs...like my buddy Ryan's documenting his Smashing Life.

Well some kind folks have created a browser/player that allows you to surf (and search!!) to find a particular artist/song/blog. As soon as the page loads any mp3s that are available on the page are listed at the bottom are shown at the bottom of the browser and ready to be listened to or added to your personal library.

Take a look here to see a quick screenview and to download. (or click on the cute little bird at the top of the post.)


Now if you'll pardon me I have some Men Without Hats to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment